• Not Answered

Help : References for Coriolis meter in truck loading applications

Dear community members ,

I'm a 100% Coriolis supporter and I've been working with the Micromotion for long time.I'm  currently bidding on a large tender for truck loading . I was able to persuade the client with the Micromotion , but still really need your help get references for the Micromotion in truck loading application with the following :

1- Light products ( like Gasoline)

2- Volumetric measurement 

to win this tender and finish the debate about it . If you have these references with quantifiable results it would be great , or at least names of companies done the same . Every reference really counts .

Thanks in Advance

6 Replies

• In reply to Niklas Flykt:

Dear Niklas ,

Thank you very much for your response and for the info. I already have read this article before and I still need some references from fuel loading terminals .

Again thank you for your effort , I do really appreciate it .

• In reply to Niklas Flykt:

Dear Niklas Flykt ,

Thank you very much indeed for the valuable info , it's really helpful specially the presentation.

• I enlisted again to the world of the measurement please take me into consideration for any questions you have and I need to make the best desciciones

best regards ...

La información de este correo así como la contenida en los documentos que se adjuntan, puede ser objeto de solicitudes de acceso a la información.
    Frases celebres de Dale Carnegie

http://www.frasedehoy.com/theme/imagenes/pixel.gif

"El único medio de salir ganando de una discusión es evitarla."

Ausencio Guerrero Pesina.  
    SDC
    GTDH   
    CTDGC.
    SMCECGC.  
    TEL 019333335100 clave 801 Ext. 24806 Dos Bocas, Paraíso Tabasco.  
    ausencio.guerrero@pemex.com   

De: Abdelaal [mailto:bounce-Abdelaal@community.emerson.com]
    Enviado el: lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013 03:14 p.m.
    Para: Flow@community.emerson.com
    Asunto: RE: [EE365 Flow Track] Help : References for Coriolis meter in truck loading applications

Dear Niklas ,

Thank you very much for your response and for the info. I already have read this article before and I still need some references from fuel loading terminals .

• I enlisted again to the world of the measurement please take me into consideration for any questions you have and I need to make the best desciciones

best regards ...

De: Abdelaal [mailto:bounce-Abdelaal@community.emerson.com]
    Enviado el: lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013 03:14 p.m.
    Para: Flow@community.emerson.com
    Asunto: RE: [EE365 Flow Track] Help : References for Coriolis meter in truck loading applications

Dear Niklas ,